Our Imaging department includes some of the most advanced medical equipment in use today. In addition, all of our systems are digital, enabling us to provide higher quality images and faster retrieval. With our board-certified radiologists and experienced technicians making use of these sophisticated technologies, our capabilities translate into services for you that are second to none.
- Easy and flexible scheduling
- Convenient nearby parking
- Comfortable waiting areas
- Prompt delivery of test results
Advanced imaging services include:
- 64-slice CT Scanner
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Nuclear Medicine
- General X-ray
- Radiographic/Fluoroscopic (R&F) Unit
Preparing For Your Procedure
If you have a scheduled appointment, please discuss the procedure and any special instructions with your doctor before you arrive. If a test is ordered while you are a patient at the hospital, your physician, nurse, or technician can explain the procedure and answer any questions you have.
These general guidelines will help you prepare for and stay comfortable during your procedure:
- Wear loose-fitting clothes. Don’t wear items containing metal. You may be asked to change into a hospital gown. In some cases, you may be asked to remove jewelry, watches, hairpins, eyeglasses or dentures.
- Some tests require that you go without eating or drinking for a specified time beforehand. Be sure to ask your doctor about this at least 24 hours before your procedure.
- Tell your technologist if there is any chance you may be pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
- Tell your technologist if you are allergic to shellfish or iodine.
- Some procedures require you to remain still for a period of time. Your technologist will explain what you need to do for a successful procedure.